About Blissfully Simple™
Founded on the unique philosophy and innovative planning expertise of Crista Tharp, Blissfully Simple™ provides practical solutions to issues wedding planners and event planners deal with on a daily basis. It is our mission to help wedding planners thrive and grow successful businesses by offering superior products along with unending support and positive encouragement.
Core Beliefs and Philosophy of Blissfully Simple™
Our mission is two-fold:
First, to develop an organization of highly skilled and trained Wedding Planners whose purpose is to educate Brides in the Blissfully Simple™ Philosophy and to focus on excellent customer service that extends far beyond the wedding day. It is our goal as Blissfully Simple™ Planners to make the wedding planning experience Blissfully Simple™ for everyone involved.
Second, to offer women the opportunity to enrich their lives by owning a business that fosters creativity, empowerment, a supportive community and monetary growth.
The Blissfully Simple™ Vision:
Our vision is to lead the wedding planning industry by revolutionizing the way everyone views wedding planning. We will do this by offering exceptional services and unique products that are unmatched and have deeper meaning and purpose than anything available to date.
The Three Guiding Principles:
Blissfully Simple™ Planning Business System is founded on three guiding principles:
- The Golden Rule
- The 25 -75 Law
- The FELICITY Philosophy™
The Golden Rule: The first guiding principle is “do unto others as you would have done unto you.” We take great pains to ensure everything we ever do follows this very simple guideline.
The 25-75 Law: We realize that 25% of what we do is skill and the other 75% is just being NICE. We are in the business of serving our clients.
The FELICITY Philosophy™: The FELICITY Philosophy™ is our set of core values that dictate how we live our lives and run our business.
F Faith, Family and Friends are our greatest priority. PERIOD.
E Education, Encouragement and Empowerment is our dedication to everyone we come in contact with.
L Laughter can solve everything.
I Integrity is the foundation of our business.
C Creativity is the spark that ignites our passion.
I Innovation is how we remain leaders in our field.
T “Thank you” is our mantra.
Y Yes is the answer to every question. “Y” not!
FELICITY is defined in the Webster’s Dictionary as “something that produces great happiness or to produce great happiness.” It is our main purpose in life to be happy. We believe that if we live the FELICITY Philosophy™ we will find our Bliss.